Required firmware versions
- MA Sigma family requires firmware 1.3.9 (or newer)
- MA Sigma Lite and MA Sigma Lite+ requires firmware 2.0.0 (or newer)
- MA Sigma Extreme family requires firmware 4.0.0 (or newer)
- MA 100 family requires firmware 3.2.1 (or newer)
- MA J family requires firmware 3.2.1 (or newer)
- MA 500 family requires firmware 3.2.1 (or newer)
- MA VP family requires firmware 3.11.0 (or newer)
- Morpho 3D Face requires firmware 22.214.171.124.2.0.0 (or newer)
- MSO 1300 family requires firmware 10.00.g-C (or newer)
- MSO 300 family requires firmware 10.00.g-C (or newer)
- MSO VP family requires firmware 1.11.0 (or newer)
- MorphoWave required firmware 2.1.4 (or newer)
New features (from 10.4.13 version)
- MorphoManager Server is now 64 Bit -- allows for greater scalability and performance.
- MSO 1300 E3 support added
- Full support for the MA Sigma Extreme family of biometric devices.
- Added support for CCure 2.50 and 2.60
- Updated AMAG Symmetry 8.0 BioBridge to allow for customer specified user identifier field in Advanced Mode.
- Added support for WIN-PAK 4.4
- Added Brazilian Portuguese translations (partial) for User Management
- Enhanced Biometric Device Profile customization: custom parameters can be set in Express mode, Multi-factor mode can be customized when using a Wiegand Profile containg CSN / Proximity elements, ability to adjust parameters per hardware family (i.e. Sigma / Sima Lite+ / MorphoWave, etc.) in Advanced Mode
- Loading MorphoKit Matcher for Wave Identification on server startup is now configurable.
- Communication with MorphoTablet 2 (reserved for future usage)
Bug fixes (from 10.4.13 version)
- Prox Input Format now sets the correct value
- User photo on tablet gets updated on user edit.
- Fixed several entity saving issues in communications engine.
- iClass card encoding through Omnikey fixed
- Devices connected through SSL no longer constantly go online and offline
- MorphoWave enrollment memory leak fixed
- Realtime Access Logs for 3DFace fixed.
- Saving System Configuration no longer unnecessarily reboots devices.
- Saving a Biometric Device Profile no longer unnecessarily reboots devices.
- Deleting users during rebuild of 5G devices no longer locks up the device.
- Memory leak during photo capture with high definition camera fixed.
- 3DFace no longer accumulates Get Logs tasks while manually offline.
- More stable communication with devices. Devices could get stuck due to improper task handling.
- Remote enrollment with MA Sigma Extreme FFD is now possible.
- Morpho 3D Face reader no longer stays "Offline" indefinitely after completing an enrollment.
- Deleting a user during a Rebuild operation no longer crashes the "Add users" task.
- Fixes to Set parameters on MorphoAcces Sigma / Lite / Lite+ / Extreme and MorphoWave. Changed default parameters to be in alignment with device defaults.
- Remote enrollment with MA Sigma Extreme is now possible.
- Numerous fixes to bugs raised internally
- Siemens SiPass and KeyScan System VII Biobridge does not work.
- To read HID iClass PACS data, page 0 book 0 must be set to HID default key.
- Using the HTTPS mode with AMAG Symmetry V8.0 is considerably slower than using the unsecured mode.
- New parameters available in Sigma Firmware 1.4.3 are only available in the advanced MA5G settings of a newly created Biometric Device Profile. Existing BDPs are not be able to set these new parameters.
- Under unknown conditions, registering MorphoManager appears to succeed but the end-user is required to re-register the product on next login. This is under ongoing investigation.
US Export Control Restriction (ITAR and OFAC):
The export of any product or software purchased and/or downloaded from MorphoTrak must be made in accordance with all applicable laws of the United States, including and without limitation to the U.S. Export Administration Regulations (EAR), the U.S. International Traffic In Arms Regulations (ITAR) and the US Treasury Department OFAC regulations. This may require that you obtain a formal export license or make certain declarations to the United States Government regarding the commodities to be exported (e.g. destination, end use, and end-user). By clicking the links below and downloading the software you agree to these conditions.